Cause of McLouth fire still unknown
McLouth Fire Chief Carl Chalfant said he and the Kansas State Fire Marshal’s office will continue to investigate the cause of a June 25 house fire in McLouth.
The house, in the 20100 block of 82nd Street, was completely engulfed in flames by the time firefighters received the call around 4 p.m. that afternoon.
The Mclouth Fire department and area fire departments had the fire under control in a matter of hours.
More like this story
- Hall resigns at THS girls basketball coach
- Kansas: No court order needed for same-sex birth certificate
- Tidal Waves open KVL championships
- Transgender activist sues Kansas over birth certificate
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board picks new member; FTE enrollment up; library building discussed; contracts, resignations approved