Second teacher suspended after investigation into inappropriate student relationship
Another teacher in the Basehor-Linwood School District has been suspended in connection to allegations of inappropriate sexual behavior with a student.
The behavior allegedly took place between the 29-year-old teacher and the 17-year-old student at the time the student was 15 and continued until she was 16. Basehor Police Chief Lloyd Martley said police had investigated the teacher for sexual exploitation of a child and electronic sexual solicitation. Police uncovered information about this case when investigating a different case between a 44-year-old teacher and a 16-year-old student.
Martley said the case had been turned over to the Leavenworth County District Attorney's office, but no charges had formally been filed.
More like this story
- Second teacher suspended during investigation into inappropriate relationship with student
- Allegations lead to suspension of Basehor-Linwood teacher
- Former Basehor-Linwood teacher pleads guilty in sex case involving student
- Former Basehor-Linwood teacher to serve two days in jail in sex case
- Second Basehor-Linwood teacher sentenced for inappropriate behavior with student