Youth soccer sign-up deadline
The deadline to register for youth soccer through the Tonganoxie Recreation Commission is rapidly approaching.
Deadline for signing up is 5 p.m. Friday, Aug. 7. The season begins on Saturday, Sept. 5.
There are five age groups — from 6-and-younger up to 14-and-younger — with program fees ranging from $20 for the youngest players to $40 for the oldest.
Reversible red-and-blue game shirts are available at the TRC office, 521 East Fourth St., for $14. Shin guards also are required.
Registration forms are available at the office or online at www.tongierec.org.
Visit the TRC Web site or call (913) 845-3502 for more information.
More like this story
- Visitation today, services tomorrow for Tonganoxie postmaster; online account set up for contributions
- Accomplished musicians to perform Sunday at First Congregational Church of Tonganoxie
- Police: 2 men arrested for pretending to be crash victims
- Outstanding Leavenworth County 4-H member named last month
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie High school's Mary Welsh