Flash flood watch issued for Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill, Mo., has issued a flash flood watch through Wednesday morning for portions of Kansas and Missouri.
Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties are included in that watch for the Kansas side.
The watch began at 7 p.m. and will run through Wednesday morning.
Atchison, Doniphan and Miami are other Kansas counties in the watch.
More like this story
- McConnell helps airman cope with loss of infant son
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Tonganoxie and McLouth residents among Emporia State University scholarship award winners
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere