Flash flood watch issued for Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill, Mo., has issued a flash flood watch through Wednesday morning for portions of Kansas and Missouri.
Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties are included in that watch for the Kansas side.
The watch began at 7 p.m. and will run through Wednesday morning.
Atchison, Doniphan and Miami are other Kansas counties in the watch.
More like this story
- McConnell helps airman cope with loss of infant son
- Suspect in custody after Kansas City killing spree that left five dead
- Five killed in shooting spree that began at Kansas City home
- Tonganoxie girls fall to Lansing depsite 20 points from Lee
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest