Leavenworth County among area counties in severe thunderstorm watch
The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch is in effect for several northeast Kansas counties, including Leavenworth County, until 3 p.m. Tuesday. Other area counties in the watch are: Jefferson, Douglas, Atchison, Johnson and Wyandotte counties.
This is the first of two waves of severe weather expected for the area today.
Check back to our site for more severe weather information.
More like this story
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance