Flash flood warning issued for Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties
At 2:45 a.m., the National Weather Service issued a flash flood warnning for several areas, including Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties in northeast Kansas. The warning remains in effect until 8:30 a.m.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Kansas commerce secretary resigning to take job as CEO
- Learning about leadership in Leavenworth County
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Tonganoxie groups continue to evaluate future options for shared buildings