Himpel makes KVL first team
For the second straight season, Tonganoxie High’s Lauren Himpel made the Kaw Valley League first team.
After being voted one of the league’s top players as a junior last year, Himpel, the Chieftains’ center fielder, received the honor once more as a senior.
THS sophomore shortstop Kaitlyn Wolken was named to the KVL second team. Junior catcher Alisha Barnes received honorable mention.
More like this story
- Kansas project to focus on lesser known historical figures
- Tonganoxie Boy Scout provides lending library to downtown pocket park
- Tonganoxie Public Library offering online survey
- Tonganoxie Public Library officials talk building future with City Council
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books