Schlicht, second team all-state, among THS baseball honors
Tonganoxie High third baseman Rob Schlicht has been named second team all-state by the Kansas Association of Baseball Coaches.
The senior Chieftain also was honored by the Kaw Valley League, whose coaches voted Schlicht on the KVL second team.
The THS infielder, who also played outfield and threw relief in 2009, was joined on the KVL second team by fellow senior Jace Waters.
Three of their teammates — sophomore Ethan Lorance, senior Blaize Oelschlaeger and junior Brandon Yoder — received honorable mention.
More like this story
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Accomplished musicians to perform Sunday at First Congregational Church of Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie and McLouth residents among Emporia State University scholarship award winners
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Tonganoxie High senior candidate for Presidential Scholar