Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties under tornado watch
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill, Mo., issued a tornado watch just after 3 p.m. Wednesday for Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties effective until 10 p.m.
Several north central and northeast Kansas counties are under tornado watches. And, four counties near or along the state's northern border, Atchison, Brown, Nemaha and Marshall, were under tornado warnings Wednesday afternoon.
More like this story
- Leavenworth County included in tornado, flood watches
- Flash flood watch issued for Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties
- Leavenworth County in tornado watch
- Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties in flash flood advisory
- Tornado watch, flood watch and river flood warning in effect for Leavenworth County