Special Tonganoxie School Board meeting to be held at middle school library
Monday's special Tonganoxie School Board meeting will be held in the Tonganoxie Middle School library. The meeting, which will begin at 5:30 p.m. Monday, was to be held in the Tonganoxie High School west campus library, but construction work with the Trane energy efficiency project continues in that building. The July regular meeting is expected to be held at TMS as well. However, after that, all meetings will be moved to the high school library.
Here is the agenda for Monday's special meeting:
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of the agenda.
4. Approval of bills.
5. End of year financial report and consideration of transfers to close the 2008-09 budget.
6. Executive session to discuss personnel and negotiations.
7. Consideration of personnel contracts.
8. Consideration of Teacher Master Contract for 2009-10.
9. Consideration of amended school year calendar for 2009-10.
10. Consideration of Tonganoxie Recreation Commission board appointment.
11. Any other business as a result of executive session.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Tonganoxie football outlasts Spring Hill, 33-13, in season opener
- De Soto hands Tonganoxie football second straight loss
- Turnovers doom Tonganoxie football in district loss
- Heart of the matter for Tonganoxie High football in OT victory