Flash flood watch
The National Weather Service has issued a flash flood watch for Leavenworth and neighboring counties.
Heavy rain and thunderstorms are expected to continue from the late afternoon through the night. The storms are expected to produce one to three inches of rain.
The thunderstorms are expected before 1 a.m.
More like this story
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Organization Orientation: Tonganoxie Civic Club
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities