Great-grandmothers Jennie Coffin and Evelyn Schwinn went Feb. 27 to the Dean Wolfe home for supper and to celebrate the 6th birthdays of the Wolfe twins, Brennen and Baylee.
Schwinn brothers Danny, John and Bill went March 3 to the Winchester Community Building for a meeting and lunch for the Jefferson County Insurance and Financial Services on Tuesday, March 3.
Jeff Gillaspie, Brian Schwinn and Florence Haling were visiting at Evelyn Schwinn’s home this week.
Wayne Knapp spent the afternoon of March 2 at Cushing and then was taken by ambulance to Lawrence Memorial Hospital in the evening. Some tests were run and surgery was not needed. He was released from Lawrence the following day at noon and is doing much better.
Daryl Lafferty, son-in-law of L.J. and Gertrude Chrisman, has been in an out of St. Luke’s and had to have a pacemaker put in. He is now feeling better.
More like this story
- Process continues with Tonganoxie charter ordinance
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Susan Freemyer
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Mayor's vote helps pass Tonganoxie charter ordinance
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities