County residents complete law enforcement program
Three area men are among a list of 49 recent graduates of the Kansas Law Enforcement Training Center in Hutchinson.
Michael Joslyn, a patrolman with the Basehor Police Department, and Chris Crawford and Valente Silva Jr., both with the Leavenworth County Sheriff's Office, were members of the 200th basic training class at the center.
The center trains many municipal, county and state law enforcement officers and oversees training of the officers at seven authorized and certified academy programs.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police officer, Leavenworth County Sheriff's office deputy part of law enforcement graduating class
- Sheriff's officer graduates from state training center
- Leavenworth Co. sheriff appoints undersheriff and chief deputy
- Carpenter hopes second retirement successful
- City council OKs new police post