Presentation on concussions set for March 26
Tonganoxie High will play host to a presentation on concussions and other football-related head injuries at 7 p.m. Thursday, March 26 at the Tonganoxie Performing Arts Center.
Parents with children involved in any level of football are encouraged to attend.
The presentation will be given by Dr. Vin Ferrara, founder and CEO of Xenith, a company that produces innovative football helmets.
Ferrara is a 1996 graduate of Harvard University, where he was a varsity quarterback. In 2004, he graduated from Columbia University’s Medical and Business Schools. He founded Xenith in 2004 and developed its primary concepts.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Tonganoxie box social proves to be lucrative fundraiser
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms