Running/Walking Club meets at 7:30 a.m. every Saturday morning at the First Baptist Church in McLouth.
This is for everyone of all ages. Strollers are welcome. All ability levels (running, walking or jogging) are encouraged to participate.
• An Exercise Group meets at 9:30 a.m. every Tuesday, and at 9 a.m. every Friday at the McLouth Community Center (behind the library).
There is no charge. People of all levels of physical fitness are welcome to participate in this one-hour session of walking and moderate exercise.
• All school-aged girls are invited to join McLouth Girl Scouts Troop 7618 Daisies, Brownies, Juniors, Cadets, Seniors and Ambassadors build character and skills for success in the real world. In partnership with committed adult volunteers, girls develop qualities that will serve them all their lives, such as leadership, strong values, social conscience and conviction about their own potential and self-worth.
For more information about Girl Scouts, or if you would like to join, please contact Carrie Koch: (913) 796-6755.
— Please submit McLouth community information, announcements, and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 796-6935.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Fire up the cookers in McLouth
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms