Kids wrestling camp
This June, Tonganoxie High wrestling coach Jeremy Goebel will be offering youth athletes a chance to work on their mat skills at the Tongie Kids Wrestling Camp of Champs.
The sessions, which will be held June 8-10 in the THS wrestling room, will be offered to children in kindergarten through eighth grade.
The camp will run from 8-11 a.m. each day and feature technique, drills and live wrestling the first two days. On the third day, the campers will be divided into brackets by their age and weight for a takedown tournament.
Past and present members of the Tonganoxie High wrestling squad and other coaches will be there to assist the campers.
The camp costs $40 per student.
For more information, contact Goebel at (913) 845-2924.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Jewel on Main to have diva show Saturday
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation