Be Well! program to focus on skin cancer
University of Kansas Hospital will present “Skin Cancer and Aging” from noon to 1 p.m. June 4 at KU MedWest’s community room, 7405 Renner Road in Shawnee.
The presentation will include discussion of skin cancer prevention, detection and treatment. Skin aging will be discussed, as well as ways to slow it down and conceal it. Viseslav Tonkovic-Capin, MD, will lead this free Be Well! program.
Registration is required by calling (913) 588-1227 or going online to kumed.com/bewell.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?