Be Well! program to focus on skin cancer
University of Kansas Hospital will present “Skin Cancer and Aging” from noon to 1 p.m. June 4 at KU MedWest’s community room, 7405 Renner Road in Shawnee.
The presentation will include discussion of skin cancer prevention, detection and treatment. Skin aging will be discussed, as well as ways to slow it down and conceal it. Viseslav Tonkovic-Capin, MD, will lead this free Be Well! program.
Registration is required by calling (913) 588-1227 or going online to kumed.com/bewell.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 bond reissuance to save nearly $1.14 million; candidate filing deadline June 1; more hires, resignations, new positions
- Stein makes presidential ballot in Kansas
- Challengers sweep USD 464 races
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Bill Peak
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board picks new member; FTE enrollment up; library building discussed; contracts, resignations approved