Be Well! program to focus on skin cancer
University of Kansas Hospital will present “Skin Cancer and Aging” from noon to 1 p.m. June 4 at KU MedWest’s community room, 7405 Renner Road in Shawnee.
The presentation will include discussion of skin cancer prevention, detection and treatment. Skin aging will be discussed, as well as ways to slow it down and conceal it. Viseslav Tonkovic-Capin, MD, will lead this free Be Well! program.
Registration is required by calling (913) 588-1227 or going online to kumed.com/bewell.
More like this story
- Challengers sweep USD 464 races
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Bill Peak
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development graduates 12 students for 2015-16
- Kansas House vote shows weak support for constitutional amendment on judicial selection
- Not trusting 'the feds,' Kansas House gives first approval to new constitutional convention