There will be a memorial service at 2 p.m. Sunday, May 24 at Fall Creek Cemetery.
Memorial services also will be 2:30 p.m. Sunday, May 24 at Eagle Cemetery.
David and Jane Turner and Thamar Barnett went May 5 to the home of David Jr., Tracey and Sydney Turner and Sheldon Mills at Lake Dabinawa to celebrate Sydney’s sixth birthday. There were a lot of relatives there.
Several from this neighborhood attended the funeral of Irene De Frees on Friday at Belden-Larkin Funeral Home in Leavenworth. Burial was at Mt. Muncie.
Eric Barnett and Thamar Barnett went Saturday to Lansing for Chloe Barnett’s fifth birthday celebration, held at the home of her aunt and uncle, Loren and Kersten Barnett and cousin Taylor. Chloe’s father, Jess Barnett was there, as were a number of other relatives.
Paul and Lynn Heskett, Michelle and Isaac, of Moran, made a surprise visit to see Thamar Barnett on Mother’s Day. Others of the family either made it by or phoned to wish Thamar a happy Mother’s Day.
On Saturday, Mike Kroll and LaVera Aufdemberge took Bid Sheppard and Kathy Powers to Tescott for the funeral of May Sheppard.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Tonganoxie water main break could leave some without water for much of day
- Free cancer screening to be offered May 30 in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie church takes another step toward new building
- Tonganoxie police calls, Oct. 15-22, 2015