Sharon Lynn and Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed lunch together in Leavenworth on May 17, then enjoyed shopping.
Greg and Marie Gillaspie hosted a birthday party for their son Reily, who turned one year old on May 9, at Cw Parker Carousel Museum in Leavenworth.
Others attending were his big sister, Amber, grandparents, aunt, uncles and cousins — a big crowd.
Another large assembly gathered at Brian and Linda Schwinn’s home on May 9 for a graduation party honoring Kimberly Schwinn.
She graduated from Pleasant Ridge on Sunday and plans to attend college at Washburn University.
The mothers of Springdale Friends Church were honored on May 10 by the Sunday school children with a handmade craft and a potted plant from the church.
Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed Mother’s Day lunch in Oskaloosa with the Ray Cole family.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp, along with Kirk Knapp, friend Donna Klen and daughter Joe Donna enjoyed Mother’s Day dinner at Coyote Canyon in Topeka on May 10.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets