THS graduate inducted into FHSU honor society
A Tonganoxie High School graduate is one of several Fort Hays State University students to recently be inducted into Omicron Delta Kappa, the national leadership honor society.
Michael Holton, a Tonganoxie junior, is one of five students inducted.
Others are: Chirstopher Rohr, Colby junior; Robert Fossum, Danbury, Neb., senior; Marjorie Flesher, Hays senior; and Aaron Yoder, Peabody senior.
Tisa Mason, vice president for student affairs, and Gina Smith, instructor of psychology, are sponsors.
More like this story
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Police seek help in burglary case involving Tonganoxie High School
- Kansas man driving combine leads law enforcement on chase
- Police make 2nd arrest in robberies near K-State campus
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning