THS graduate inducted into FHSU honor society
A Tonganoxie High School graduate is one of several Fort Hays State University students to recently be inducted into Omicron Delta Kappa, the national leadership honor society.
Michael Holton, a Tonganoxie junior, is one of five students inducted.
Others are: Chirstopher Rohr, Colby junior; Robert Fossum, Danbury, Neb., senior; Marjorie Flesher, Hays senior; and Aaron Yoder, Peabody senior.
Tisa Mason, vice president for student affairs, and Gina Smith, instructor of psychology, are sponsors.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Tonganoxie police looking for information regarding case of man trying to lure middle school student into vehicle
- Tonganoxie police calls, March 25-April 9, 2015
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown