THS graduate inducted into FHSU honor society
A Tonganoxie High School graduate is one of several Fort Hays State University students to recently be inducted into Omicron Delta Kappa, the national leadership honor society.
Michael Holton, a Tonganoxie junior, is one of five students inducted.
Others are: Chirstopher Rohr, Colby junior; Robert Fossum, Danbury, Neb., senior; Marjorie Flesher, Hays senior; and Aaron Yoder, Peabody senior.
Tisa Mason, vice president for student affairs, and Gina Smith, instructor of psychology, are sponsors.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department fire calls, April 13-May 3, 2015
- Kansas man sentenced for 17th drunken driving conviction
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits