Fundraiser for 2-year-old will be Nov. 14
A fundraiser for the family of Brooklyn Sickman will take place from 4-7 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 14 at Tonganoxie Middle School.
A taco feed, cakewalk and silent auction will be on the agenda for the fundraiser.
Brooklyn, a 2-year-old Tonganoxie girl, is recovering from an accident Sept. 26 when a gate fell on her.
To donate to the fundraiser or for other information, contact Christy Angell at Lynch Real Estate, (913) 369-3000.
More like this story
- USD 464 releases instructional video for TES, TMS student dropoff and pickup procedures
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Diane Truesdell
- Informational video helps understand traffic procedure at TES, TMS
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board discusses traffic issues at new school
- Tonganoxie police calls, March 25-April 9, 2015