Fundraiser for 2-year-old will be Nov. 14
A fundraiser for the family of Brooklyn Sickman will take place from 4-7 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 14 at Tonganoxie Middle School.
A taco feed, cakewalk and silent auction will be on the agenda for the fundraiser.
Brooklyn, a 2-year-old Tonganoxie girl, is recovering from an accident Sept. 26 when a gate fell on her.
To donate to the fundraiser or for other information, contact Christy Angell at Lynch Real Estate, (913) 369-3000.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 receives one bid for former elementary school
- Tonganoxie high school, middle school students honored with pizza party for winning VFW essays
- Retirement recognition in Tonganoxie USD 464
- Donations feed appetite for reading in Tonganoxie
- 15 things you might not know about Tonganoxie