THS blood drive is Friday in high school gymnasium
Tonganoxie High School will have its fall blood drive from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Friday at Tonganoxie High School, 404 E. U.S. Highway 24-40.
Walk-ins are welcome. To make an appointment, contact Jessica Johnston at (913) 845-2654, ext. 2026 or email@example.com.
For medical eligibility questions, call (800) 245-7035. This event is sponsored by the Tonganoxie High School Student Council.
More like this story
- Kansas proposed juvenile justice changes would incarcerate fewer youths; some counties express concern
- Few original Brownback cabinet secretaries remain
- Kansas governor works on program to provide mentors for poor
- Kansas lawmaker seeks end of privatized foster care system
- Kansas prisons full; official outlines $27M expansion option