Sheriff’s office continues to investigate burglary connected to losses totaling $10,000 in value
Leavenworth County Sheriff’s officers continue to investigate the burglary of a rural Tonganoxie home in which several items totaling $10,000 in value were taken.
The owner of the home, who lives in Kansas City, Mo., reported Nov. 2 that someone had broken into the home. He said he previously was at the home Oct. 27.
Major Ron Cranor said whoever broke in “cleaned out the entire house.”
A yard tractor valued at $2,000 also was taken from the property on 219th Street, he said.
Cranor said there were no suspects in the case as of Tuesday.
“Our detectives are looking into it,” Cranor said about the investigation.
More like this story
- KSU students to go on the road to care for shelter animals
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- State official to be director of Manhattan airport
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Tonganoxie groups continue to evaluate future options for shared buildings