Our sympathy goes to the families of two people from the area who died recently. Ralph Norris, who has lived in this area all his life, died Wednesday, Nov. 4 at the Tonganoxie Nursing Center. His funeral was Tuesday at the Belden-Larkin Funeral Home and burial was in Fall Creek Cemetery.
David Foster died Saturday morning. He had lived in Jarbalo for a long time. His funeral will be at 2 p.m. today, at Davis Funeral Home and burial will also be in Fall Creek Cemetery.
A number of people from this area attended the Sunday benefit at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds for the Foster family.
The annual charge conference for Jarbalo and Fairmount Methodist Churches took place Sunday evening in Jarbalo.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department fire calls, April 13-May 3, 2015
- Tonganoxie police calls, March 25-April 9, 2015
- Tonganoxie citywide garage sales, Leavenworth County cleanup events Saturday
- Kansas City Connection: 9 events to kick off a busy September
- Summer in Tonganoxie: Library offers special themes for programs