Tonganoxie police calls filed on Nov. 12, 2009
Tonganoxie police calls filed on Nov. 12, 2009.
• Check welfare, 11:09 a.m. in the 400 block of Main Street.
• Driving under the influence, 3:05 p.m. at U.S. Highway 24-40 and Northstar Drive.
• Theft, 3:09 p.m. in the 200 block of West Street.
• Alarm, 5:22 p.m. in the 300 block of Shoemaker Way.
• Keep the peace, 6:38 p.m. in the 500 block of East First Street.
• Vehicle-animal accident, 7:13 p.m. on U.S. Highway 24-40 and milepost 406.
• Theft, 7:48 p.m. in the 400 block of North Main Street.
• Suspicious activity, 9:20 p.m., Chestnut Drive and Hickory Drive.
More like this story
- Leavenworth County liquor store allegedly sells to undercover 19-year-old
- Wineries, craft breweries experience growth in Kansas
- Kansas City Connection: Newer venues to get your KC music fix
- Kansas City Connection: Group golf and a great escape
- Small breweries in Kansas seek bill allowing more production