Holiday pushing up delivery date, ad deadline for Mirror
Because of Thanksgiving, The Mirror will be delivered one day early next week, on Tuesday, Nov. 24.
The early delivery date has also moved up the deadlines for classified and display advertising. Space reservation for a display advertisement for the Nov. 24 issue is 2 p.m. Thursday. To reserve space for a display advertisement, contact Monte McGinnis, account representative, at (913) 845-2222 or by e-mail email@example.com.
All classified advertisements must be in by 10 a.m. Monday for the Nov. 24 issue. To place a classified advertisement, call us toll free at (866) 823-8220.
The Mirror office will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, but will reopen at 9 a.m., Nov. 27.
More like this story
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- State basketball wraps up during weekend
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt