Resident involved in wreck could be coming home soon
A recent entry on a Web site dedicated to updating people on Amy Harris’ condition said Harris was to be released from the hospital.
The Nov. 11 update stated that if Harris were able to maneuver around the steps in her home, she would be able to stay home or else she would stay at her parents’ home while she is in rehabilitation.
The update also stated that Harris’ family was looking for a rehabilitation program for Harris.
Harris and her husband, Jeremy, were involved in a serious motorcycle accident Sept. 4.
Jeremy was treated for a collapsed lung and chipped bones in his back and was released from the hospital in late September.
Harris broke both of her arms and injured her leg and ankle.
For more updates on Harris’s condition or information on how to help the family visit www.tongieharris.com.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas lawmakers considering proposals on public employees
- Kansas designates Wednesday as Military Appreciation Day
- Hospitals push for Medicaid expansion in Kansas
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action