Warriors run well at Baldwin
The Tonganoxie Middle School seventh-grade girls cross country team won a team title and Evan Stilgenbauer won an individual title Saturday at the Community America Bank Invitational in Baldwin City.
Sarah Ahart, Emily Williams and Tressa Walker all finished in the top seven to lead the Warriors to a team championship at the Baldwin City Golf Course.
Stilgenbauer won the eighth-grade boys race with a time of 5:35.
Although the eighth-grade boys didn’t have enough runners to score in the team standings, the seventh-grade boys and eighth-grade girls from TMS both finished second.
Brett Fisher and Jeff Robichaud placed in the top 10, as did Emily Soetaert and Hunter Cook.
3. Emily Soetaert, 6:15; 4. Hunter Cook, 6:24; 16. Taylar Morgan, 6:51; 18. Emma Stilgenbauer, 6:57; 26. Shelby Fatherley, 7:16; 27. Annie Holton, 7:20; 30. Aly Bartholomew, 7:26; 35. Annaabelle Frese, 7:54.
1. Evan Stilgenbauer, 5:35; 19. Eric Tate, 6:10; 29. Andrew Behm, 6:27; 51. David Falk, 7:38.
3. Sarah Ahart, 6:37; 5. Emily Williams, 6:40.41; 7. Tressa Walker, 6:40.89; 19. Megan Behm, 7:31; 22. Sophie Breedlove, 7:50; 37. Mara Hebert, 9:06; 44. Amber Athon, 10:34.
4. Brett Fisher, 5:57; 7. Jeff Robichaud, 6:06; 21. Garrett French, 6:26; 24. Mitch Brock, 6:34; 38. Justin Young, 7:10; 40. Kyle Caldwell, 7:12; 54. Andrew Harris, 8:23.
More like this story
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Delia Rubio
- Kansas fantasy writer's penchant for the unexpected appeals to international audiences
- Kansas high school student told Confederate flag not allowed at school
- Kansas official: Plans not firm for American Royal project in Kansas City