School board looking into large van or suburban purchase
Tonganoxie School Board members directed Superintendent Kyle Hayden to look into pricing for large vans and suburbans.
At Monday's regular meeting, the board discussed the possibility of the vehicles, as they would better accommodate the size of some student group activities when traveling better than buses.
For more on this and more from Monday's meeting, check out Wednesday's print edition.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Lower oil, gas prices hit some Kansas county budgets hard
- Kansas cropland values down this year amid low grain prices
- Tonganoxie police station, City Hall discussion trudges on
- Tough voter citizenship rules pull Kansas into multiple lawsuits