McLouth Public Library’s book discussion group will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday. For more information, please call (913) 796-2225.
• Parents as Teachers, a free educational program sponsored by McLouth School District No. 342 and the Kansas State Department of Education, offers playgroups for families with children ages 0 through 3 years (older siblings may attend). Playgroups are led by a parent educator, with activities that are age-enriching in the areas of language, social-emotional, motor and intellectual development. Playgroups are literacy-based, meaning the theme is based on a children's book. These activities are for parents and children to enjoy together, as well as with friends from the playgroup, providing a good environment to learn and practice social skills. A “fall fun costume” playgroup takes place 7-8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 29 at McLouth Community Center. No scary costumes, please. Questions? Please contact Jennifer Klamm, parent educator, at (913) 845-1519 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
— Please submit McLouth Community information, announcements and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: email@example.com or (913) 796-6935.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie FFA members participate in state convention
- Tonganoxie part of investigation in shooting death of KCK officer
- Tonganoxie youth wins NFL Punt, Pass and Kick competition
- Tonganoxie pays respects to longtime doctor at visitation
- Tonganoxie St. Patrick's Day Parade to have different start time this year