Basehor-Linwood student’s death under investigation
The cause of a 16-year-old Basehor Linwood High School student's death is not yet known.
According to a Leavenworth County Sheriff's Office report, Jeremy Lee was pronounced dead at approximately 4:30 p.m. Monday at his Leavenworth home.
Sheriff's officers and personnel from Fairmount Township Fire Department responded to a call from Lee's brother that afternoon saying Lee was unresponsive.
Upon arrival, officers found Lee deceased.
The sheriff's office reports no additional information at this time. An autopsy will determine the exact cause of death.
More like this story
- Allegations lead to suspension of Basehor-Linwood teacher
- Second teacher suspended after investigation into inappropriate student relationship
- Basehor youths honored by Sheriff's Office for helping brother during seizure
- Basehor teenager in fair condition after accident
- Linwood teen arrested after cutting stepfather with knife