Tonganoxie Nursing Center offering free flu shots Saturday
Limited number available; people must make appointment in advance
Tonganoxie Nursing Center is offering 50 free seasonal flu shots from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday at the nursing center, 1010 East St. in Tonganoxie.
To be eligible for a shot, a person must be 18 or older and must call the nursing center to make an appointment.
Activities director Theresa DeKeyser said Wednesday that about 10 shots remained available.
She said refreshments would be available as well.
For more information or to make a reservation, contact DeKeyser or administrator Devin Eickleman at (913) 369-8705.
More like this story
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action