Tonganoxie Nursing Center offering free flu shots Saturday
Limited number available; people must make appointment in advance
Tonganoxie Nursing Center is offering 50 free seasonal flu shots from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday at the nursing center, 1010 East St. in Tonganoxie.
To be eligible for a shot, a person must be 18 or older and must call the nursing center to make an appointment.
Activities director Theresa DeKeyser said Wednesday that about 10 shots remained available.
She said refreshments would be available as well.
For more information or to make a reservation, contact DeKeyser or administrator Devin Eickleman at (913) 369-8705.
More like this story
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Senator's bill on Kansas out-of-district students criticized
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation