Blackhawk fly-in moved to 1 p.m. Friday
The Red Ribbon Week Blackhawk fly-in has moved to 1 p.m. Friday.
The event originally was scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Thursday, but was moved to Friday because weather forecasts were not favorable for Thursday.
Tonya Phillips, educational programs coordinator for the Tonganoxie School District, said the event was moved to 1 p.m. because of Halloween parties in the school district classrooms taking place that day as well.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kobach says Kansas attracted most new businesses since 2003
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts