Pastor Bill and Helen Nowlan were gone several weeks. They went to New Haven for Bill’s 50th class reunion. They also visited some Amish people and saw some that remembered him. They returned home to Springdale Sunday, Oct. 18. They had a real nice trip.
L.J. and Gertrude Chrisman’s son-in-law Darryl Lafferty, of Lenexa, had surgery on Oct. 16. He is getting along real well.
Danny and Evelyn Schwinn went to the visitation at the Barnett Chapel in Oskaloosa Monday evening, Oct. 18 for Thelma Farris.
Sharon Lynn and Evelyn Schwinn went to Golden Living in Edwardsville on Monday, Oct. 19 to visit their brother, Harold Steed. He had a birthday on Oct. 13.
David, Jennifer and Brayden Roggenkamp were weekend visitors of Johnny and Jackie Schwinn. They live in St. Mary’s.
Kirk Knapp was an overnight guest of his parents on Sunday evening, Oct. 18.
Thelma Farris, 91, of Winchester, sister of Anabel Knapp, passed away Saturday, Oct. 17 at Stormont-Vail Hospital. Funeral Services were at 10 a.m., Tuesday, Oct. 20 at the Winchester United Methodist Church. Burial was at McLouth Cemetery.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High seniors receive scholarships at awards night
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- New Tonganoxie Elementary School creates 'excitement and pride'
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom