McLouth receives 55 applicants for city clerk position
The City of McLouth continues to search for a city clerk.
Interim city clerk Carl Chalfant, who also is the city administrator, said the city has been searching for a new clerk since June 17, when former city clerk Nicole Willits resigned. Willits joined the city staff in July 2007.
Chalfant said the search has been “fantastic,” as there have been 55 applicants.
The next city council meeting will be 7 p.m. Tuesday at McLouth City Hall, 110 N. Union St.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Report: Nearly 1 in 3 young U.S. adults too fat for military
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms