Lansing’s Autumn in the Grove set for Oct. 10
If the leaves are beginning to turn, it must be time for the city of Lansing’s annual Autumn in the Grove festival.
This year’s festival, the fourth annual, will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 10, in Kelly Grove Park, East Gilman Road and Kansas Highway 7, next to Crossroads United Methodist Church.
Live music will be provided by the bands Festhaus-Musikanten and Tullamore throughout the day. There will also be a variety of fall favorites: pumpkin decorating, children’s crafts, a farmers market, artisan demonstrations and storytelling. A wide choice of food and drink will be available including apple dumplings, caramel apples and cider.
Civic groups and student organizations wishing to raise money for their groups are invited to participate by calling the Economic Development/Convention & Visitors Bureau at (913) 727-5488 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lansing Historical Museum will be closed on Saturday, Oct. 10 to support this event. Lansing Community Library will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
For more information, contact the.
More like this story
- Kansas congressional staffer sentenced for child sex charges
- Questions on classroom spending cloud Kansas schools debate
- Judge to consider blocking Kansas ban on abortion method
- Kansas Supreme Court to see how new school funding stacks up
- Controversial Shawnee sex-ed poster lives on as Kansas House debates prosecuting teachers