Tonganoxie School Board looks at future facility planning
The future of the Tonganoxie School District could include building various phases of expansion at Tonganoxie Middle School to alleviate space at Tonganoxie Elementary School, connecting Tonganoxie High School's east and west campuses with additional building space or forming a cooperative, possibly with the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds, to utilize its space for educational and other district needs.
Jerry McCall with Educational Consulting Services, spoke to the school board during a special meeting Monday. He has been working for the district the past six months gathering information from the area and providing possible options for addressing space issues in the district.
For more on this story, pick up a copy of The Mirror's print edition.
More like this story
- Literacy Fair is Thursday at Tonganoxie Elementary School
- Kansas school district officials announce layoffs, pay cuts
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Antique engine event May 30 at Tonganoxie Community Historic Site
- Tonganoxie's Kirby McRill Aventure Walk/Run is Saturday