Flu shots to be administered in Tonganoxie, Baldwin City
Douglas County Visiting Nurses, Rehabilitation, and Hospice is offering seasonal flu vaccinations for anyone 18 and older in Tonganoxie and Baldwin City.
The Baldwin City clinic will be from 4 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 2 at Baldwin High School football game, which will be at Liston Stadium, First and Fremont streets in Baldwin City.
Participants should go to the northwest entrance of the football field.
The Tonganoxie clinic will be from 4-6:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 9 at Tonganoxie High School, 404 E. U.S. Highway 24-40, on the east campus.
The cost is $24 unless people have Medicare Part B, which will be billed.
For more information, conact the VNA at (785) 843-3738 or visit www.vna-ks.org.
More like this story
- Open-records advocates decry Kansas effort to curtail public access to police reports
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Kansas health care advocates continue to push Medicaid expansion, despite slim prospects in Legislature
- Not trusting 'the feds,' Kansas House gives first approval to new constitutional convention
- Kansas gay rights bill sparks debate in legislative committee