American Legion Auxiliary Post No. 393 will have a meeting for all veterans and their families desiring to learn more about their earned VA benefits at 4:10 p.m. Friday. Veterans and their family members who have specific questions regarding VA benefits are urged to attend this meeting, which will be held at the McLouth Community Center (behind McLouth Library).
• Stanwood Friends Church will celebrate 126 years of Worship on “Homecoming Weekend.” A homemade ice cream social begins at 6 p.m. Saturday, followed by the movie “Facing the Giants.” Sunday school begins at 10 a.m.; worship at 11 a.m. The service will be open to special music and sharing memories from friends of Stanwood. Potluck dinner will follow the service.
• The Community-wide “Praise Gathering” will be held at 6 p.m. Sunday at First Baptist Church of McLouth. Everyone is welcome to enjoy an evening of old-fashioned hymn singing, special music, sharing of testimonies and experiences, Christian fellowship and refreshments. Bring your friends and neighbors and share the good news of Jesus.
— Please submit McLouth Community information, announcements, and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: email@example.com or (913) 796-6935.
More like this story
- Organizers hope Feast for First Responders gains steam in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015
- Police officer lauded for how he handled shoplifting case
- Kansas Statehouse roiled by 'religious freedom' issue
- Tonganoxie writer pens children's book that can help youths deal with loss due to suicide