Military scholarship fund set to have rug sale fundraiser
An Oriental and Persian rug sale will take place from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, October 24 and Sunday, Oct. 25 at the Hareny Sports Complex gymnasium at Fort Leavenworth, 185 Fourth St., beside Strike Zone Bowling Alley.
Proceeds will go to the Military Family Member Scholarship Fund, which is an independent organization developed for the purpose of raising funds to provide merit-based scholarships for deserving eligible family members of all active, retired or deceased military of the Leavenworth/Fort Leavenworth community.
More like this story
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers