Military scholarship fund set to have rug sale fundraiser
An Oriental and Persian rug sale will take place from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, October 24 and Sunday, Oct. 25 at the Hareny Sports Complex gymnasium at Fort Leavenworth, 185 Fourth St., beside Strike Zone Bowling Alley.
Proceeds will go to the Military Family Member Scholarship Fund, which is an independent organization developed for the purpose of raising funds to provide merit-based scholarships for deserving eligible family members of all active, retired or deceased military of the Leavenworth/Fort Leavenworth community.
More like this story
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events
- Tonganoxie USD 464 moving end-of-year balance to help cover facility improvements
- Review of Wichita State athletics considers football
- KU's lavish shrine to Naismith's 'Rules of Basket Ball' takes shape
- Kansas regents approve new gun policy to comply with state law; university policies to come next