Republicans to have town hall meeting
The Leavenworth County Republican Party Central Committee will play host to a town hall meeting from 7-9 p.m. Monday at the Lansing Community Center, 800 First Terr., in Lansing.
Guest speaker will be state Sen. Jeff Colyer, R-Overland Park. Sen. Colyer currently represents the 37th District and has served on the White House staff and the Foreign Policy staff of both President Ronald Reagan and President George H. W. Bush. He is a medical doctor as well as a businessman in the Kansas City area, in addition to his duties as a Kansas senator.
The focus of discussion will be on the Obama healthcare plan. The meeting is open to all Republicans and their guests.
For additional information contact John Bradford at JBradford@kc.rr.com or (913) 683-0871.
More like this story
- McLouth's Greene signs to pitch for Saint Mary softball
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Derek Sparks
- Tonganoxie's Johnson headed to Arkansas State for track and field
- Five for signing on Tonganoxie High softball team
- Winner in Wamego: Tonganoxie softball wins regional, headed to state for first time in 12 years