Bill and Brenda Schwinn celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary on Sept. 16 while on a trip to Nebraska.
Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed lunch with the Ray Cole family on Sept. 20 at Pullman Place Family Restaurant in Leavenworth.
Amber and Riley Gillaspie are spending time at grandma Evelyn Schwinn’s home on Wednesdays and Thursdays for awhile.
John and Cora Moses traveled to the Kansas State Fair on Sept. 16. They stayed at McPherson that night and then went the rest of the way to Hutchison the following day.
Mary and Shawn Gardner, Esther and family stayed at the 4-H encampment building. They took 25 rabbits to the fair and won some blue ribbons. The Gardners toured the salt mines on Sept. 18 and returned home Sept. 20.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp attended co-op customer appreciation day on Sept. 18. There was a lunch and a nice crowd attended.
Anabel Knapp was visiting Sept. 23 at the Sandy Adams home. They have lots of tomatoes put out — 125 plants. They take their produce to Atchison and sell it at the market on Saturdays from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015
- Tonganoxie police calls, Feb. 20-March 1, 2015
- Tonganoxie police calls, March 25-April 9, 2015
- Tonganoxie police looking for information regarding case of man trying to lure middle school student into vehicle
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities