Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties in severe thunderstorm watch
Douglas County in severe thunderstorm warning
The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch and Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties are included in the watch along with other northeast Kansas counties.
The watch is in effect until noon.
Douglas County is in a severe thunderstorm warning until 9:15 a.m. and a severe thunderstorm watch until noon.
Check back to this site for additional severe weather updates.
More like this story
- Officials fear Kansas is complacent about tornado season
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Grass fires commonplace in recent days in Tonganoxie area