Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls, March 30-April 2, 2010
• Firefighters responded at 12:10 p.m. March 30 to the area of 219th Street and Mitchell Road for a grass fire.
• At 2:03 p.m. March 30, firefighters responded to the new Basehor Elementary School for a fire alarm with smoke in the building.
• Firefighters responded with Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Service at 5:05 p.m. Wednesday, March 30, 12:28 a.m., 9:42 a.m., 10:34 a.m. Wednesday, March 31, 2:43 p.m. Thursday, 9:10 a.m., 4:39 p.m. and 8:41 p.m. Friday, 12:14 p.m. and 7:42 p.m. Sunday and 3:32 a.m. Monday.
• At 9:19 a.m. Friday, firefighters responded for weather spotting.
• At 9:19 a.m. Friday, firefighters responded to the 500 block of Bury for a possible carbon monoxide incident. No hazard was found after the investigation.
• Citizen assist occurred at 2:19 p.m. Friday.
More like this story
- Leavenworth County liquor store allegedly sells to undercover 19-year-old
- Abuse is main reason Kansas removes children from homes
- Kansas commerce secretary resigning to take job as CEO
- Work begins on Tonganoxie's Gallagher Park
- Kansas universities accept hundreds of students who don’t meet minimum admission standards: report