A story in the April 14 edition about the Tonganoxie School Board meeting contained incorrect information. Current out-of-district students whose family does not own property in the district will be be required to pay out-of-district fees for 2010-11.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas universities accept hundreds of students who don’t meet minimum admission standards: report
- Kansas regents approve new gun policy to comply with state law; university policies to come next
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Some Tonganoxie residents unhappy with roaming buffalo