Leavenworth County Appraiser’s Office project to enhance valuation process
Leavenworth County announces a new project being initiated by the county appraiser.
The appraiser has the responsibility to assess the value of all real estate and tangible personal property in Leavenworth County. In order to more efficiently and cost effectively achieve this mission, the county has contracted with YOTTA MVS to assist the appraiser in collecting, processing and providing photographic imagery and geo-referencing data needed to meet Kansas statutory assessment requirements.
Residents should be aware that YOTTA MVS will be completing its work in a white van with magnetic signs on both sides which read “Leavenworth County Appraiser’s Office Imaging Project.” This van contains cutting edge digital camera equipment that will be utilized to photograph every structure in the county.
The pictures acquired will assist the appraiser in providing accurate property assessments. Any questions related to this initiative should be directed to the county appraiser’s office at (913) 684-0440.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Grandpa's Burger Box's Kristin Conley
- Frese: Push for Tonganoxie Public Libary expansion starts with Saturday run
- Tonganoxie restaurant's burger named one of top 11 in Kansas
- Some Wichita city officials open to discuss Confederate flag
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson