Applications sought for Stranger Township trustee
The Leavenworth County Commission will be considering applications to fill the vacancy of the unexpired term of Stranger Township Board trustee.
Applications must be submitted to the County Clerk’s Office at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut, Suite 106, Leavenworth, before 9 a.m. Monday.
Applicants must be registered voters and must reside in Stranger Township. Persons interested in serving in this capacity should file an application with Janet Klasinski, Leavenworth County Clerk. For more information, contact the County Clerk’s Office at (913) 684-0422.
More like this story
- Leavenworth County trustee applications sought
- Leavenworth County taking applications for Stranger Township Board clerk
- Application deadline for vacant unexpired Reno Township Board clerk position is next Wednesday
- Applications being accepted for remainder of Tonganoxie Township clerk's term
- County seeks applicants for township position