Monday 1st day for THS fall sports practices
Monday will mark the beginning of the 2010 fall sports season at Tonganoxie High with the first day of practices.
In order to participate in boys soccer, cross country, football or volleyball at THS, student-athletes must turn in a completed athletic physical form.
Chieftains football players will meet at 7 p.m. Sunday to check out equipment and practice times for Monday will be determined in accordance with the weather.
The first Tonganoxie practice of the fall is set to happen the very first hour of Monday with a midnight cross country run that will begin on the east campus. A 6:30 a.m. practice is an option for the runners who can’t be at the midnight practice.
The THS boys soccer team will practice at 3 p.m. on the west campus Monday.
Finally, Tonganoxie’s volleyball team will have two-a-days on its first practice date, with Monday sessions running from 3:30-5 p.m. and 6-7:30 p.m.
More like this story
- Suspect in custody after Kansas City killing spree that left five dead
- Government organization adopts out 13 horses, burros at Tonganoxie event
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Sesquicentennial gets high marks as community celebrates 150 years of Tonganoxie
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life