Tonganoxie High School officials warn of bogus fundraisers
Tonganoxie High School athletics director Brandon Parker asks that anyone receiving calls requesting sponsorship for products benefiting the high school hold off on any transactions.
Parker said he’s heard from businesses that have received calls inquring whether they want to be part of a sponsorship. One individual said a caller said proceeds benefited the cheerleading squad.
But Parker said the cheerleaders currently aren’t having any fundraisers. Though some businesses legitimately work with the school, Parker said anyone receiving a call should get information about the business and contact the school at (91
More like this story
- Tonganoxie family tradition
- Kansas amputee shuns self-pity, shoots for Paralympic gold
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Tonganoxie Hall of Fame class recognized Friday at Myers Hotel
- For fourth straight year, school advocates march to Topeka, but stakes are higher than ever