One Loomis out, another in
A changing of the guard for the Tonganoxie High baseball managerial position was announced at Monday’s school board meeting.
Phil Loomis, who retired from his teaching position at THS this past spring, submitted a letter of resignation for his responsibilities as head baseball coach to the board.
Mitch Loomis, Phil’s son, who had served as an assistant, was approved as the program’s new head coach at the meeting.
For more on this story, see the Aug. 25 edition of The Mirror.
More like this story
- Kansas lifts teacher licensure requirement in 6 districts
- Tonganoxie School Board again tables contract decision for Parker; 200 attend meeting
- Tonganoxie USD 464 addresses cyberbullying at meeting
- Tonganoxie City Council's Reed to challenge O'Brien for Kansas House seat
- Tonganoxie superintendent interviews set for next week