One Loomis out, another in
A changing of the guard for the Tonganoxie High baseball managerial position was announced at Monday’s school board meeting.
Phil Loomis, who retired from his teaching position at THS this past spring, submitted a letter of resignation for his responsibilities as head baseball coach to the board.
Mitch Loomis, Phil’s son, who had served as an assistant, was approved as the program’s new head coach at the meeting.
For more on this story, see the Aug. 25 edition of The Mirror.
More like this story
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Tonganoxie groups continue to evaluate future options for shared buildings
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Michelle McGhee
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination